OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST REQUIRED
FOR CONTRACT POSITION IN DYNAMIC PRIVATE PEDIATRIC CLINIC
McGillivray & Associates – OT4KIDS is an independent occupational therapy practice providing quality service to children and their families within the Niagara Region. Owned and operated by Occupational Therapist Patti McGillivray, OT4KIDS is a well-established clinic, with a reputation for integrity and high standards. Knowledgeable and experienced staff provide quality assessments, consultation and treatment for young children and adolescents. Services are provided within the clinic, home, and/or community.
Our Services Include:
- Assessment (Motor Development, Sensory Processing/Regulation, ADL & Feeding, Writing Needs)
- Prescription of equipment
- Individual treatment
- Summer camps and small group treatment programs
- Training and educational support for families and community stakeholders
McGillivray & Associates is expanding and requires an additional Occupational Therapist to meet the needs of our growing clientele. In joining our team, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work flexible hours
- Enjoy the autonomy of organizing and managing your own caseload
- Participate in continuing education
- Be professionally supported as a valuable team member
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapist and other affiliated associations
- Five years experience working with young children and adolescents
- Experience in Sensory Integration, Neurodevelopmental Therapy, and or mental health
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, highly efficient organizational and time management abilities, and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of professional integrity
- Proof of current liability insurance and a recent police check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to an insured vehicle
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a resume, with a letter of reference. Applications can be submitted by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Attention “Office Manager”
McGillivray & Associates – OT4KIDS
15 Neilson Avenue, Unit G
St. Catharines, Ontario
- Fax: (905)687-9412
*** Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
McGillivray & Associates OT4KIDS welcomes post secondary education students who are seeking volunteer positions.
All volunteers are required to submit a resume and an up to date police clearance certificate.
If you have an interest in volunteering with us, please contact our Office Manager or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our goal is to provide you with a valuable and positive learning experience.